Brendan Graham and John Lennon

I usually hum a favorite tune to myself.
I can't quite get lyrics in English, so I'm often amazed to know that meaning long afterward.

"You Raise Me Up" Lyrics by Brendan Graham (1945- )
When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary
When troubles come and my heart burdened be
Then, I am still and wait here in the silence,
Until you come and sit awhile with me.

You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains.
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders
You raise me up... to more than I can be.

There is no life - no life without its hunger
Each restless heart beats so imperfectly
But when you come and I am filled with wonder,
Sometimes, I think I glimpse eternity.

That reminds me of "Any Time At All" released in 1964 by John Lennon (1940-1980), Paul McCartney (1942-)
Great lyrics and tune chime in exact harmony with excellent singers and transcend time and space.

"Any Time At All"
Any time at all, all you gotta do is call.
And I'll be there.

If you need somebody to love
Just look into my eyes
I'll be there to make you feel right
If you're feeling sorry and sad
I'd really sympathize.
Don't you be sad
Just call me tonight.

If the sun has faded away
I'll try to make it shine.
There is nothing I won't do.
When you need a shoulder to cry on
I hope it will be mine.
Call me tonight
And I'll come to you.

Any time at all, all you gotta do is call.
And I'll be there.